Compact cabin heater
Safire 1600D is a quiet direct flow heater for small HT and cabin boats as well as small sail boats.
It's source for intake air is the same space where the heater resides and the heated air is either transmitted through pipeline or blown directly to the surrounding space. 0,7 to 1,6 kW of power is more than sufficient to keep the boat warm. 1600D is exceptionally quiet even for a Safire heater and you can sleep peacefully in the same room. There is a fixed control panel in the back of the 1600D to which you can attach an electronic thermostat for continuous heating and stable heat level.
- Power range of 0,7 to 1,6 kW and a small power consumption of 0,3-0,7 A/3,6-8,4 W
- Brushless blower motors and extremely long operating life with a quiet and stable operating noise
- Self diagnostics system determines the reason for a malfunction and it's easily resetable
- Electronic thermostat automatically selects the requiered power level continuously
- Smart PWM switching based motor control
- Easy to install and convenient to use as well as an inexpensive maintenance even when done by self
- Extremely small, only the size of a A4 sheet